Friday, August 31, 2012

Farmer's Market


While we were staying in Port Townsend we stopped by the local Farmer's Market.  What a wonderful place to practice using a new camera!!  It was a wonderful day, full of good food, music, sunshine, and flowers.  I highly recommend a visit. 


 
We don't always get a chance to 'getaway' very often, as you might imagine with our bunch of kids.  But luckily, there are so many wonderful places to visit, just a short drive away.
 
 


Yummy Local Bread
I had a wonderful lunch there at the Farmer's Market.  Thin crust Italian-style pizza straight out of a wood-fired oven.  Yummy. 


Eric is getting chatty about beekeeping





Port Townsend's Local cheese






 
 

Sweet peas in tin cans and mason jars





Salad greens wih edible flowers
 


I think this stuff grows wild around here


 




I didn't know how to 'narrow down' the photos!  Hope it's not too many.

Hungry yet??

I'm getting closer on my shawl, but it's proving to be a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.  Only 7 more rows to go!  I think I can, I think I can...........

No comments:

Post a Comment