Thursday, May 9, 2013

French Bench

 
It's another Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Makeover. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This peice had definitely seen better days. 
 
 
 

This time I used the color French Linen.
I also used the dark wax instead of the clear.



I used a drop cloth from Home Depot as the upholstery fabric and stapled it to the underside of the bench.


I'm so happy with how it turned out.  And it's so much better than the dark brown.


Spring has definitely sprung around here, and I am in heaven.








 


There is no more wonderful fragrance than the air of Spring.

It's pure loveliness. 

Sharing with:

Feathered Nest Friday
Fabulously Creative Friday Linky Party
Furniture Feature Friday

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You're so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to paint a bench that looks very similar to yours. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a transformation! You did an amazing job!!
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete