Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Kraft Brown Paper

My Love Affair with Kraft Brown Paper




It all began many years ago, when I found tiny paper mache boxes at the craft store.



I was struck!!

They had this natural, earthy, quality to them.

And a lovely texture.



And looked good with any kind of ribbon or bow they were adorned with.



I fell in love with Kraft Brown Paper Everything!!

Here's a few of my supplies, or staples, that I keep on hand.  Adapted of course, for birthdays, homeade treats, baby showers, weddings, and most especially, my choice for wrapping ALL my hand-knits.


My stash of card supplies


 
Mailing Labels with many Purposes
 
 
Postal Paper
 
 
 
Even Brown Paper Towels
 
 
 
Parchment - looks great in the Macaron Boxes
 
 
Tissue Paper- made flowers with these to adorn boxes
 
 

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String

Here's My latest KBP (Kraft Brown Paper) find. 
 
CD Sleeves from Walmart.  So cheap.
 
 

  
So many possibilities!
 
 
Linking up today to My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
 
 

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

1 comment:

  1. I love how talented you are with your packages. Everything looks carefully planned and has such a personal touch.

    ReplyDelete